Hi, I’m Alice.
I’m here to help.
For businesses who love profit *and* the planet, people who would rather be advancing their mission than learning <html>, and procrastinators turning a new leaf.
• You have a brilliant idea, service or vision that you need help bringing to life on the web!
• You want a beautiful, responsive website you can update yourself.
• You have a website that was great…in 2005.
• You want a site designed around your actual goals & priorities – whether that’s making money, saving time and energy, elevating your brand, or engaging new clients, collaborators and supporters.
• You love what you do but really hate explaining it.
• You wish you had a web designer / project manager / strategic sounding board / cheerleader who could help you GET IT DONE.
I’m an LA-based web designer and digital strategist who specializes in making Squarespace websites. I love good typography, clean visuals, and clear, focused messaging. I’m smart, intuitive, and genuinely enjoy helping people translate what they do into a compelling slice of the web.
With a background in human-centered design and 10+ years in marketing and communications, I work closely with my clients to figure out goals, values, target audience and impact before ever jumping into design.
I’m passionate about stories, songs, sharing food, learning, community, social justice, and creative practice. My ideal client treats their business as an extension of their values, and in the words of Mr. Fred Rogers, “an expression of care” in the world.
If you want a website built with love & care, come find me.